#reuben #sprouted #lentil #burger with #basil #dressing #vegan
These are divine - use sea salt too! just broght dome more! I rolled mine in brown rice flour and polenta fried in coconut oil - so tasty and light but very filling eating the rest tonight!
Guys aren’t you all lucky ducks today! TWO RECIPES!
And this one is fantastic.
Raw veggie “noodles” with a spicy peanut sauce!
I am eating it as I type this, and I’m having a hard time focusing on typing because I just want to shove it all down my throat. Except I also want to savour it forever and forever. Yeah, it’s that kind of meal.
- 1/2 large cucumber
- 8-10 baby carrots
- 2 bell peppers
- 1/4 block firm tofu
- 1 1/2 tbsp peanut butter (creamy or chunky, doesn’t matter)
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- Cinnamon and chili powder, to taste
1. Wash all your veggies and slice off from around the seeds (peppers and cucumber). Slice the peppers into very thin strips. Do the same for the cucumber.
2. Cut the carrots into thin coins. Combine veggies on a plate/in a bowl and mix.
3. Crumble tofu on top.
4. Melt peanut butter for 30 seconds in the microwave.
5. Stir in almond milk and spices, then pour over veggies and tofu. Enjoy!! :D